Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Claudia's 7 week fitness goals for challenge

I am posting some of my goals, so the team and coach can keep me accountable. My main goal is to better my time for challenge by working on areas I believe are my main weaknesses. These are my weaknesses and my plans for improvement:

1) kipping pull-ups: I will practice after class, at least twice a week, up to 25, trying for as many consecutive as possible, unless we do a WOD with over 50. I will also practice deadhangs to build strength.

2) push-ups: practice 30 everyday with perfect form, strive for as many consecutive as possible.

3.) box jumps: 10 consecutive box jumps at least 3 times as week. I will start this one next week and increase the number every week as my ankle gets stronger.

4.) overall metabolic conditioning: I will start running twice weekly for a minimum of 30 minutes and include intervals, short sprints, and hills.

That's it for now.

Claudia :-)

2 comments:

  1. And no pink cupcakes damnit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hard to resist. Maybe that can be an exception. :-)

    ReplyDelete