Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Clay's Goals

I am doing the spartan challenge to focus on my overall strength.

1. My first attempt I achieved 18:24 on my time. My Goal is to be under 15:00 minutes at the end.

a. Work out 5/6 days a week
b. Focus on exercises that were weakness in the event( box jump, Kettle Bell Clean/Press)
c. After each morning class workout I will include at least 3 sets of push ups, pull ups, or dips
d. After workouts on my own I will perform sets of 5X5X5X5X5 to drive strength with dumbell squats, dumbell deadlifts, kettlebell swings
e. Also, a strict focus on my diet to working to increase my protein intake and making sure I miss no meals. I have added more fat to my diet including almond milk, and spreading more almonds and pecans throughout my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment